2014年7月6日 星期日

Android 設定權限發生錯誤解決方法(Android: strange error in Manifest)

Android 設定權限發生錯誤解決方法(Android: strange error in Manifest)



 


資料來源:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13531365/android-strange-error-in-manifest


 


I was modyfing my android app, and I was trying it on real device (Run Application in eclipse) and all was working good. So When I was satisfied of my changes, I opened the Manifest in order to modify the version for releasing it, but WITHOUT ANY CHANGES in Manifest an error occurred at line:


 


<uses-permissionandroid:name="android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES"/>

 


the error is:



Permission
is only granted to system apps

 


How is this possible? I builded my application many times using this line.


 


---------------------------------------


 


Thanks to all. I solved the strange problem with


 


Project>Clean

 


Now all works good again!


 



 




沒有留言:

張貼留言